We encourage and welcome involvement, community and participation with all our ministries. VPC has an active adult ministry.For a list of ongoing prayer groups, bible studies, life groups and other ways to get involved, see Connect, Grow and Go.
Our Women's Ministry exists to enable all women to grow in relationship with Christ and in friendship with each other through active discipleship, prayerful Bible Study, and generous service. The aim of our Women's Ministry is to enable women to intimately know Christ and make Him known to others.
- 3rd Tuesday of the Month
MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers)
- 3rd Thursday, 9:30am-12pm, Fellowship Hall (no MOPS during summer)
For more information on Women's Ministries, Please Contact Chris O'Brien
The Men's Ministry is designed to disciple men to grow in relationship with God and service the church community in a fun, supportive environment. Our Men's Ministry hosts a variety of gatherings for men to go deeper in their relationship with Christ. From monthly fellowships to periodic events, there are a number of opportunities to connect and serve.
- MnM (Monday Night Men's Group) Monday, 6pm-7pm, Glass House
- Men's Bible Study, Tuesday, 6pm-7pm, Glass House -
- Tuesday morning men's Bible study is open to all men, including members, friends and visitors. The men will read and discuss the Gospel of Matthew, Stats January 9, through April 24, 2018
- Men's Discussion Group, Tuesday, 8am-9am, Room 11 (In-Season)
For more information on Men's Ministries, Please contact Nick Clemmer