Adult Prayer Group
Revival Prayer Group, Wednesday, 1-2:30pm, Room 6
Our Women's Ministry exists to enable all women to grow in relationship with Christ and in friendship with each other through active discipleship, prayerful Bible Study, and generous service. The aim of our Women's Ministry is to enable women to intimately know Christ and make Him known to others.
- 3rd Tuesday of the Month
- Women's Bible Study, Monday, 6pm-7pm, Room 7
- Nomads Bible Study, Tuesday, 9:30-11am, Room 11
- Knit One-Pray Too, 12pm-2pm, Room 9
- Thursday Morning Life Group, starts January 11, 9:30-10:30am, Offsite. Sign up in the Glass House starting December 10.
MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers)
- 3rd Thursday, 9:30am-12pm, Fellowship Hall
For more information on Women's Ministries, Please Contact Chris O'Brien
The Men's Ministry is designed to disciple men to grow in relationship with God and service the church community in a fun, supportive environment. Our Men's Ministry hosts a variety of gatherings for men to go deeper in their relationship with Christ. From monthly fellowships to periodic events, there are a number of opportunities to connect and serve.
- MnM (Monday Night Men's Group) Monday, 6pm-7pm, Glass House
- Men's Bible Study, Tuesday, 6pm-7pm, Glass House -
- Tuesday morning men's Bible study is open to all men, including members, friends and visitors. The men will read and discuss the Gospel of Matthew, Stats January 9, through April 24, 2018
- Men's Discussion Group, Tuesday, 8am-9am, Room 11 (In-Season)
For more information on Men's Ministries, Please contact Nick Clemmer